<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Magix 'n' Curses
..the argument continues

Monday, October 24, 2005

Guess what time it is..


It's that time of the year again
When all my bottled up dread,
Takes my mind to places
Where angels fear to tread.

With boogiemen around the corner,
A chill of fear down my spine,
Constant reassurances from friends,
Of "Don't worry, you'll do fine!"

Call it performance anxiety,
(Of a completely different kind!) :)
When self-doubts start to creep in,
Whether I'm ready for the grind.

Yikes! Lotsa double meanings I spot,
In that last stanza, as I type,
I guess I'll cut to the chase,
I'll put an end to all the hype.

It's examination time again,
Have pity on my poor soul.
(Yes, I like to exaggerate,
They call me King of Hyperbole.)

My books are dusted and ready,
Lying in a piteous state of disuse.
My temper is at its peak.
Takes hardly a prod to blow my fuse.

But all these are just excuses,
Mere words of justification,
To defend the inevitable fact of
My blog going into hibernation.

It's Kit Kat time once again,
When my updates are sporadic.
Wish me luck, people, as I
Gear up to face the music.