<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Magix 'n' Curses
..the argument continues

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

10 paise, 25 paise, 50 paise


Yup. It's time for change! :)

I can't believe I've been blogging for 8 months already. And I can't believe I've gone thru the 8 months w/ the same template.


A template change is long overdue. I'm completely smitten with this one. Prav thinks it's really dull. But my fascination for gray makes me think it's pretty cool. What do u think? This is another cushtomer feedback time!

It's also time for another change. I'm sick of being this sweet li'l kiddo. I'm 19, and it's time I act my age. So I've decided to be bold. I'm going the Kiruba way. I'm putting up a sneak peek of a celeb's bath scene. Not exactly a star, but a celeb in a queer kinda way. Have fun. (keep clicking "next" on the right of ur screen) And do comment! Criticisms welcome. :)