<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Magix 'n' Curses
..the argument continues

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Me, myself and styrene


Naah, no plastic surgeries for me. I couldn't think of any other title!

I got this message yesterday from my friend.

"Today is 'expressions day'! If you were to describe me in one word, what would that be?"

Thought this was the best way to pamper my ego, revel in some attention and yeah, get damaged a bit along the way too...

So I'm asking you folks the same question. If you were to describe me in a word, what would the word be? :)

P.S:
She bulb adichufied when I replied "Is dud-head one word or two?" .. So I guess I hafta expect replies like that too! But go ahead, gimme your best shot. I'll take it. It's time I showed some kinda attitude. I'm getting a bit bored with all my self-depreciation.

P.P.S:
I'll try my best to keep off the comments page. But I've got very li'l self-control. :)