<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Magix 'n' Curses
..the argument continues

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

What was that again?


Kann Pesum Vaarthaigal from 7G Rainbow Colony. Awesome song, isn't it? Other than Rahman, Yuvan's been one Music Director who's managed to really impress me. Karthik's damn good too. If it weren't for that scarecrow swishing his arms and legs, I'd actually enjoy the song even more on screen.

But here's something strange I noticed. Do what I tell you to. Oh, go on.. it's ok to listen to someone once in a while at least.. :)

Whistle the first couple of lines from the song.

Done?

Try it again. A lil better this time.

Good.

Now try whistling Kuchi Kuchi Raakama from Bombay! :)

Eerie, isn't it? This one was spotted by my friend M while I was whistling. Sad. I really liked the song.

Here's one more "woaaah" moment. Ever heard the song "Yamini Yamini" from the movie "Ae! nee romba azhaga irukke"? Pretty catchy tune. Try it. Come on.. don't be shy. :)

And now try Rukmani Rukmani from Roja. Was that jus a coincidence?

Here's one more while we are at it. Hum the starting bit of the title track of the teleserial Annamalai, and u get Uyirin uyire from Kaakha Kaakha.

Too much to bear in a day, isn't it? :) Calm down.. reach for a glass of water. It's all gonna be alright!


ps:
This post is long enough already, but there was this very funny SMS my friend S sent me. Here's what she sent :
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't." :)