<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Magix 'n' Curses
..the argument continues

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Mom Power!


Sunday. As usual.
Early morning. As usual.
Nip in the air. err.. seasonal.
Lecture. sigh, as usual.

But today was a slight deviation from normal. I was quite awake, and listening to my mom's lecture. My sub-conscious had given up all its feeble attempts to put me back to sleep. I tried really really hard to force myself to sleep. And almost succeeded too. And then, I felt it. Mom power in all its glory. She was standing a foot away, and yet, she was jolting me outta sleep. It didn't quite make sense.

So I thought it was yet another silly dream of mine, and went back to sleep.

I was woken up again, by the sharp tremor of my cellphone vibrator. It was my friend S, asking me if I felt the earthquake!

PS:
Mebbe I should start believing in Pantheism too!! Mother Earth joining forces with my mom in an effort to set me straight... ooooh, scary thought! I should appease them both.