<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Magix 'n' Curses
..the argument continues

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Yet another "day"


Woaaahhh!! This is a revelation! There are actually people more vetti than me.

I mean, who else would actually spend time thinking of some special significance for every single day! Calender-la oru naal vittu vekkarathu kidayaathu. (Check this out..) And the significance ranges from significant (duh!), to thoughtful, to funny, to bizarre!
Check these out these samplers,
And there are some very bizarre days too... But I don't think I'll list them. Check them out yourself.

Today, we celebrate Children's Day to honour Jawaharlal Nehru's Birthday (no debates there). So in keeping with the spirit of changing times, the Indian Government has decided to honour another special day. They have not been able to decide on the date yet, and have asked me to come up with the perfect date for... Kotaan's day!!
May I know your Date of Birth, please? :)