<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Magix 'n' Curses
..the argument continues

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Crashlanding on the Planet Weblog.


Errr.. Hi..
*looks around nervously*

This is magix. Yet another split personality case in the blogosphere. :)
I'm (supposed to be) this sweet-lil-boy-next-door, always helpin out people, and not sayin a rude word. Well, my neighbours may have second thoughts about validating that.. but hey, this is my blog, and I am what I say I am!
I've been on read-only mode in quite a few blogs and sometimes butted in w/ my opinions when the context isn't too serious! :D So there, you've got a tiny peek into my character. A trifle shy, a little reticent when it comes to expressin my opinion in serious issues... waitees. Too many "I"s for a beginner. But, hehe, lemme introduce you to my(!) alter-ego, curses.
curses is what magix is not. Not to the extent of Jim Carrey in Me, Myself n Irene, but close enough. :) He gives vent to all of magix's frustrations and does all the nakkal business magix likes, but is shy of doing.

Ohh man, I'm almost beginning to sound like Reggie Mantle here...
I'll stop. :) And dont worry, you won't be subjected to this torture again!

And may the Gods of the blogosphere bless me as I push that publish button...