<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Magix 'n' Curses
..the argument continues

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Chennai Bloggers meet


I'm still pinching myself.
I was actually sitting amidst those very people I looked upto as inspirations.

Thanks guys, I had great fun! :)

p.s:
I know what ur thinking.. but it is possible for a person to be silent and have fun at the same time! :)
p.p.s:
Err, can i borrow ur snaps for my blog? :D

Updated on 16.11:
Hmmm, now how did I forget this?! Here's the list of people who attended the meet..
(I'll start with the person who sat on my right, easier to remember!) :)
Vijay, Kribs, Dinesh, Chandrachoodan (Ravages), Karthik, Nirenjan, Guru, Chenthil, Desikan, Prabhu (Ferrari) and me.

The pictures will be up soon.

Updated on 17.11:
Got the pictures. Thanks a lot, Nirenjan.
Here they are..